Welcome to the St. Joseph Worker Program!
We are currently accepting applications for the 2015-2016 Program year.
The St. Joseph Worker Program empowers women committed to social change to respond to the needs of the times. While committing to a year of service, St. Joseph Workers grow in the areas of justice, leadership, spirituality, and living simply in an intentional community.
- Women ages 21 to 30 are encouraged to apply
- The program provides:
-Room and board
-Insurance (if needed)
-Transportation to and from placement site
-Private rooms in a St. Joseph Worker community house
-A monthly stipend
- All faiths/religions welcomed
- You get input on placement site matches
- Student loans can be deferred/put in forbearance (in most cases)
- CompassionCorps- CVN AmeriCorps membership subject to funding, eligibility and approval
Explore Leadership, Justice, Community and Spirituality through the stories of SJWs in
Thanks to all who helped make Taste of Thanksgiving 2014 a huge success!