Thanks for your interest!
We offer you a year committed to justice, spirituality, community and leadership. This can be a powerful path to transformation!
All of the information you’ll need to apply is included in this application packet. Send your completed information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Priority Dates:
First Priority Date is on February 15th
Second Priority Date is on April 15th
Applications received after these dates will be processed in the order they are received until all positions are filled. We will review each application as it comes in and schedule interviews in as timely a fashion as is possible. We will not officially close the application season until all positions have been filled.
Here’s the review process:
- Applications are reviewed by the St. Joseph Worker interview team. We are committed to keeping you informed throughout the process.
- There are two steps to the interview process:
- Interviews with St. Joseph Worker Program staff
- Placement-site interviews with the placement supervisor. Our goal is to find a placement that best suits your unique gifts and interests and program specific needs.
- Program acceptance is finalized after you, the placement supervisor and the SJW staff agree there is a good fit.
- Are curious about the status of your application
- Have additional questions or concerns
- Must withdraw your application, even after final acceptance, please let us know as soon as possible
…contact Bridgette at email@example.com or 651-690-7049.