Talent, Equity, and Culture Associate
Job Summary, Duties & Responsibilities
Do you enjoy working and collaborating with others? Are you an outside the box thinker? Is working in areas of justice, race equity, and inclusion a passion for you? PPL is looking for an energetic person with strong collaboration and creative skills. A person interested in engaging with culture, equity, and talent development with staff, participants, residents, and youth.
Talent, Equity, and Culture
- Provide staff support to the Talent Equity and Culture team by coordination with Director of Equity & Learning.
- Conduct best practices research to support activities and training materials.
- Support HR team in their daily operations while centering race equity and people.
- Support and attend trainings and staff engagement opportunities.
- Support the implementation of the strategic plan by working with Vice President for Talent, Equity, and Culture.
- Develop recruitment strategy/pipelines for Property Management and Resident Services.
- Support race equity trainings, such as, Courageous Conversations About Race and Intercultural Development Inventory
- Provide support to affinity groups, including coordinating and planning general sessions, events, and programming.
- Work with DEI Library team to create race and cultural events monthly.
- Support staff during resident events.
- Demonstrated knowledge and work in areas of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Passion in working with communities of color and low-income communities.
- Interest in co-leading events and trainings.
- Self-starter with strong time management and documentation skills; excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as work collaboratively.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and good driving record.
- Hybrid (60-40) work environment to be determined in collaboration with Director of Equity and Learning.
- Opportunities for internal and external professional development.
- Racial and ethnically diverse environment (60% of the staff identifies as Black, Indigenous, People of Color).
- Intentional focus on staff wellness and wellbeing.
Communications Department September 21st, 2023
Posted In: Uncategorized